Perk Books and A22's new armor system

I'm wondering what's going to happen to Magnum Enforcer volume 2 (Take 5% less damage when wearing a suit) and nearly all of Needle & Thread, since these all deal with clothing items that will apparently no longer exist when the new system comes out. Thoughts? Ideas?

Getting rid of clothes instead of giving them more variety and beeing able to hide armor to see the clothing is a huge wasted chance imo.

This would mean not everyone looks the same (there will be a meta with armor bonus, so imo there will be just very few different looks we will see) and a wide variety of different outfits that you can´t craft would add another aspect and change to gameplay, even it´s not a big one. Seeing how bandits were postponed again to A23 and necessary restrictions due to console hardware limits (honestly, i wish crossplay wouldn´t be implemented, that would greatly benefit us on PC, i get it, you want the market as big as possible, but limiting your main playerbase for that isn´t the way imo),  i highly doubt that we will ever see a proper endgame tbh, so every little bit of other content is kinda importnant. 

Edited by pApA^LeGBa (see edit history)