There needs to be an option to disable the anti cheese stuff

ZehMatt

As the title suggests, I don't understand why we are forced to play in a certain way in a sandbox game. I'm talking about Vultures and the vehicles, all of that is also hardcoded and there is no way to easily mod those things without some serious patching, at least have a single function that can be easier to mod by making it return true or false for when it should be active or not.

you could mod vultures out of the game.  that should solve the vulture problem on hoard night.

But the reason for adding them was to avoid the cheese of driving safely throughout hoard night.(although to be fair i see no issue with hoping into a Gyro and flying to safety on hoard night.

The vehicle physics are also different in horde night, I get to why they did it but that is just wrong in my opinion, at least provide some option to turn it off, let me play the game the way I see fit, when it comes to servers give them the option to have turned on or off, whatever they think is best.

• 2 months later...
On 11/28/2023 at 12:12 PM, ZehMatt said:

As the title suggests, I don't understand why we are forced to play in a certain way in a sandbox game. I'm talking about Vultures and the vehicles, all of that is also hardcoded and there is no way to easily mod those things without some serious patching, at least have a single function that can be easier to mod by making it return true or false for when it should be active or not.

Ha! Aren't you the author of WalkerSim? I bet you could pull this off!

By the way... you plan on updating WalkerSim or is it buried?

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/31/2024 at 10:04 PM, junrall said:

Ha! Aren't you the author of WalkerSim? I bet you could pull this off!

By the way... you plan on updating WalkerSim or is it buried?

Yes that's me, I'm not sure if I will do it again I'm not really having that much fun playing this game anymore and WalkerSim was always more of a project that I made for myself but shared publicly. Also having to mod a game to make it somewhat fun is just not fun for me 😄