Does anyone have a current list of items available in game? (Alpha 21.1 B16)

CheesyJesus

I've looked around online and was not able to find an up-to-date list of items in the game. The most recent list I was able to find was from Alpha 19. If anyone knows where I can look at a list of all the items that are currently in the game, that would be great. Bonus if the items id's are included too

Thanks 

not gonna make a list but a very good start is in the folder where steam installed your 7dtd game... mine is at default location at "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Data\ItemIcons".

there is the actual icons for every item/object in the game that is in the creative menu. it should give you an idea to the amount available.

Items.xml in your config folder should be a complete list.  Granted, it's in XML so you'll have to pick out the bits you need.

EDIT: As for item IDs, read the last line of items.xml:

</items> <!-- Item limit: There can be 32k items in the game. IDs are generated internally on loading the game/items. -->

Edited by Maharin (see edit history)

14 hours ago, Maharin said:

Items.xml in your config folder should be a complete list.  Granted, it's in XML so you'll have to pick out the bits you need.

EDIT: As for item IDs, read the last line of items.xml:

</items> <!-- Item limit: There can be 32k items in the game. IDs are generated internally on loading the game/items. -->

Awesome ill look through this thanks!

19 hours ago, unholyjoe said:

not gonna make a list but a very good start is in the folder where steam installed your 7dtd game... mine is at default location at "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Data\ItemIcons".

there is the actual icons for every item/object in the game that is in the creative menu. it should give you an idea to the amount available.

Thanks this is a great idea!