Drone harvesting

keith82

first of all I just want to say I love this game I've been playing it for years and its my favorite game on earth I really liked crafting my own glass bottles and collecting dirty water from the old days it felt like real survival and made the forge more important but the dew collectors are more esthetically pleasing so i understand the change but my idea was you could ask the drone to go empty the dew collectors for you because I understand the mechanic but it gets a bit tedious to click them and drag 3 bottles out after a while and I think by the time you can make a drone maybe you earn a bit of quality of life. anyways just an idea the games great 

A bit of "automation" to ease inventory/crafting management would indeed come in handy...without going too much into the factorio direction of course.

But I would rather see the implementation of a higher tier water source with higher production and storage capacity, (pump or whatever),

instead of having to have a higher number of "stone age tier" stuff that has to be handled regularly/repeatedly, no matter how easy it would be to do that.

On 11/5/2023 at 1:46 AM, keith82 said:

first of all I just want to say I love this game I've been playing it for years and its my favorite game on earth I really liked crafting my own glass bottles and collecting dirty water from the old days it felt like real survival and made the forge more important but the dew collectors are more esthetically pleasing so i understand the change but my idea was you could ask the drone to go empty the dew collectors for you because I understand the mechanic but it gets a bit tedious to click them and drag 3 bottles out after a while and I think by the time you can make a drone maybe you earn a bit of quality of life. anyways just an idea the games great 

You can just press the 'R' button and it will empty the dew collector all at once.  Press 'E' again to close it.