The Dishong Tower Challenge, updated for Alpha 21

Hells_Janitor

4 hours ago, Fisher said:

Hi Hells,

Any chance that something's "off" with the latest version?  I switched to daily hordes to get books.  Easily killed over 100 construction zombies.  I got 1 Forge Ahead book.

Yes, I have 3 points in lockpicking.  At this drop rate though, I'm not very hopeful.  I'm hording them just in case the 15 level cap affects it.

That's some bad RNG ... and it doesn't sound right, but - I did my completion run live on stream and didn't have this problem. I have no idea what could cause this, as I've changed nothing 🤷‍♂️

• 3 weeks later...

Beat the challenge yesterday!  Nomad difficulty on the Burnt Forest map.  Will return again to beat it on a more respectable difficulty.  Tried 7 times on Nomad/Wasteland.  Then switched to Burnt Forest and the difference was so strong, I beat it first try.

Thanks for the mod - I really enjoyed it!

1 hour ago, SalmonGod said:

Beat the challenge yesterday!  Nomad difficulty on the Burnt Forest map.  Will return again to beat it on a more respectable difficulty.  Tried 7 times on Nomad/Wasteland.  Then switched to Burnt Forest and the difference was so strong, I beat it first try.

Thanks for the mod - I really enjoyed it!

Excellent! Glad you had fun with it :)