Erroneous Dismember Chance Data

Anxiety123

I'm not going to jump through the hoops and provide a bunch of unnecessary info (e.g. system specs, output log) to report some erroneous XML data, so I'll post this here:

zombieSpider has its head/arm/leg dismember multipliers set to zero, but the Feral and Radiated versions use the same chances as other feral and radiated zombies.  This looks like a simple copy/paste error.

Similarly, zombieFatCop has its leg dismember multiplier set to zero, but the Feral and Radiated versions assign the standard feral/radiated chances.  Again, this looks like a copy/paste error.

These errors are present in Alpha 21.1 (b16).

7 hours ago, Anxiety123 said:

I'm not going to jump through the hoops and provide a bunch of unnecessary info (e.g. system specs, output log) to report some erroneous XML data, so I'll post this here:

zombieSpider has its head/arm/leg dismember multipliers set to zero, but the Feral and Radiated versions use the same chances as other feral and radiated zombies.  This looks like a simple copy/paste error.

Similarly, zombieFatCop has its leg dismember multiplier set to zero, but the Feral and Radiated versions assign the standard feral/radiated chances.  Again, this looks like a copy/paste error.

These errors are present in Alpha 21.1 (b16).

This would be a bug report and should be posted in the bug section.