PC - Steam - Game Crashes Upon Loading Into Game

TheVerina

Hello, I have been playing the game for awhile now and am addicted.  But, today I tried to start up my saved game, and during the loading screen (the one where you can scroll through the tips) the game just crashed.  No errors, no Windows saying the game stopped working, just crashed to the desktop.  I thought nothing of it, and reloaded the game to find the same result.  I thought, maybe they updated and its not compatible anymore.  So, I tried starting a new game.  Same result.  Then I started doing the troubleshooting you would do in this situation, restart the computer, validate the game files via Steam.  I even tried to do the command -quick-continue in the start modification section.  The first time I did that, I got into the game, did the first starter quest, and it crashed on me again.  Then I came here and read the "how to" and saw how to run without anti-cheat, and I've had issues with that in the past, so I was optimistic about it working, but same result.  I'm stuck, and have no fix.

Reading the How To thread, it says to upload game logs, I read one, and at the end it says something about detecting a crash and that it created a crash log as well.  I could upload those somewhere, but I'm not sure where or how to do that.  They aren't "readable" logs so I can't do the copy paste to pastebin or whatever.

I tried multiple times so I have many logs:  URLS are as follows:

pastebin.com/fvLRLMyy
pastebin.com/6t5i8q8F
pastebin.com/aRMK0FBm
pastebin.com/enewrDq1
pastebin.com/gXGYzvus
pastebin.com/YUAzBXPR
pastebin.com/7jYE25FS
pastebin.com/9MMKFCM5
pastebin.com/c2xuRrCe

Those are my logs, sorry it wouldn't let me actually put the https:// in there it kept denying my post.