Character problem

Hi, i have problem,i recently downloaded one mod,added it to my mods i already have and played a save game but my character reset to lvl1, reset all point in perk and skills and disappeared overcoat and pants.I looked in the console and saw this error:

screen1.thumb.png.b2e2586e34ef0464588114b51b59224b.png

screen3.thumb.png.fc6d4f3a251dae95d2d3b6ca07799d0c.png

This error "missing item 128,129" pops up when playing the game.

Maybe somebody understand this error(from screenshot) and help me with this problem?i do not understand it,iam not a programer,thx very much

**A complete guess** is that mod you loaded may have removed something like an item (or a block, or something as part of adding its own things) and you had "that something or item or block" in your characters inventory, or in your characters storage, and that item no longer exists in the game (as the new mod removed it) but the game remembers some things about that item, like it was in player inventory as ID 128 and ID 129 (which i guess would be something like 2 items) and those IDs no longer exist.

personally, and i dont know how to fix your particular issue, i would shut the game down completely, remove that new mod, and start the game back up and see if its working better.  Generally this is why you don't want to add or remove any mods once a game/map has been started: weird things happen as mods can do a lot of crazy things, and mod authors are unlikely to want to try to help by diagnosing or changing mods because, its jus not easy nor intended how the mods should be loaded (after a game has started).

it may very well be that you have to start a new game/map, or even clean out all game files and start a new character. Its a way to "clean everything out and start fresh" but i dont know for sure with your exact issue. Just always keep this "solution" as a possibility when using mods, especially multiple mods and adding/removing them mid game.

128 and 129 are steel and flaming arrows.  So last suggestion I have for you to try and resolve this issue is load the last save you have prior to adding the mod, remove those two items from your inventory and storage, then quit the game.  Install the Izayo mod again and see what happens.

After that, I don't think you have any other option other than restarting from Day 1 with a new game after cleaning things out.

I have low hopes that this will fix it as Izayo's mod also changes the progression file which is tied to the character.  I have found in the past that changing anything in the progression file in a saved game can lead to having your character reset.

29 minutes ago, BFT2020 said:

128 and 129 are steel and flaming arrows.  So last suggestion I have for you to try and resolve this issue is load the last save you have prior to adding the mod, remove those two items from your inventory and storage, then quit the game.  Install the Izayo mod again and see what happens.

After that, I don't think you have any other option other than restarting from Day 1 with a new game after cleaning things out.

I have low hopes that this will fix it as Izayo's mod also changes the progression file which is tied to the character.  I have found in the past that changing anything in the progression file in a saved game can lead to having your character reset.

I try start my save game without Izayo mods,all ok,no reset character,no errors,scrap all steel and flaming arrow,exit game,copy Izayo mod to game files,start my save game,and character is reset to lvl1 again 😒, new red error(i doing screen), but no more errors missing item 128,129 again 👍

lastscreen.thumb.png.777d2aa5fdd06296d02f97c1a78d731b.png