ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection

Rancidgnome

This error message appeared when I tried to log out of the game. It froze the game and I had to force quit the game. This is a lightly modded game with the following mods. Craft from Containers, donovan longer loot bags, khaine's 3 slot forge mod, his 12 craft queue mod, his log spikes mod, his remove poi names and remove poi name tracker, his spawns and claim and his wandering horde mod. I am also using ocb stop fuel waste, show quest poi and quick stack. With the exception of the wandering horde mod which I installed last night, all the rest have been used for over a 100 hours in my current save with no issues.   I couldn't fit the log file in paste bin, but just paste it had no issues.  Not having used either before I'm not sure if this is correct but the link for the log file is https://justpaste.it/az8z8.

57 minutes ago, Rancidgnome said:

With the exception of the wandering horde mod which I installed last night

Wouldn't that statement make this mod your primary suspect?

Also in your log is this: "2023-08-07T05:42:05 80.527 ERR Buff Class not found for 'buffscoringevent'" which is a mod error, but not gonna guess which one.

9 hours ago, Beelzybub said:

Wouldn't that statement make this mod your primary suspect?

Also in your log is this: "2023-08-07T05:42:05 80.527 ERR Buff Class not found for 'buffscoringevent'" which is a mod error, but not gonna guess which one.

I believe the missing buffs error is from a alpha 20 mod, I had mistaking installed. Although the mod worked perfectly I wasn't sure about using an alpha 20 mod, and i did briefly reinstall it to see if it caused the error. It didn't.  I'll take out the wandering horde mod and see if that helps.

Well, found the problem, though I can't explain how the problem happened. Its my drone, there are missing medical supplies from its inventory, and after a check of the base they are not in any other container but the game thinks they are still inside my drone. Also I can only remember some of whats lost, but I guess if I add all the medical supplies back it might fix the problem but not sure since I don't fully understand the problem. Has this happened to anyone else's drones, missing inventory items?

• 8 months later...
1 hour ago, Baron102 said:

I am having the Same exact problem right now...  I am trying a few things to fix this.. .Will reply if I ever get it fixed. 

It is better to start your own thread rather than pull up one 8 months old.  And your problem could be something different, even with the same error.  You should post a log so people can help you.

It was the exact error and same issue regarding the drone , Missing items in drone etc. and I did solve it..  But thanks for the warm welcome.   

Fix = Store all drones, and Vehicles.   Dont leave any in the map.    Leave ( it will save ok).  

Delete : drones.dat ,drones.dat.bak, vehicles.dat, vehicles.dat.bak

Launch game and it will save correctly on exit.