Spawn Sleepers In Range (Alpha 21 stable)

vbnet3d

Anyone else experiencing this bug? The bug is that zombies are spawning inside poi's halfway in the floor and are stuck in the floor.

29 minutes ago, Jkimb said:

Anyone else experiencing this bug? The bug is that zombies are spawning inside poi's halfway in the floor and are stuck in the floor.

This happens on vanilla, though rarely. Is this on vanilla POIs or custom?

For context, this mod doesn't do anything to the spawn itself - it just triggers the sleepervolume to "wake up." I don't know if triggering the volume from a distance away affects the actual spawn-in position. Could be that they are spawning "crouched" and then are glitching into the block below them.

It was happening in Vanilla POI's. I also have a mod that makes every POI have the max amount of zombies in it, so I wonder if I took off that mod would it stop happening.

On 5/7/2024 at 9:15 PM, Jkimb said:

It was happening in Vanilla POI's. I also have a mod that makes every POI have the max amount of zombies in it, so I wonder if I took off that mod would it stop happening.

It's worth trying. The two mods might potentially conflict if the other mod does things with sleeper volumes