ArgumentOutOfRangeException

Bekaflo

Index was out of range.Must be non-negative and less than the size of collection. Parameter name: index

How can i fix it? I play a mp game on juvupe valley. At the Moment this error only comes up when i quit the game

On 7/30/2023 at 6:37 AM, Bekaflo said:

Index was out of range.Must be non-negative and less than the size of collection. Parameter name: index

How can i fix it? I play a mp game on juvupe valley. At the Moment this error only comes up when i quit the game

Wow, literally no information to troubleshoot the issue.  Might want to read the pinned topic that states read first which will explain how to provide information for others to assist.

19 minutes ago, BFT2020 said:

Wow, literally no information to troubleshoot the issue.  Might want to read the pinned topic that states read first which will explain how to provide information for others to assist.

This message no longer comes up, but there are no more zombies in the houses near my base. Only in the other areas(desert,snow). I change the time ingame, maybe thats why there arent any zombies in the houses?

Edited by Bekaflo (see edit history)