Sleeper Volume Issue

I can't think of a reason why zombies and volumes would Playtest fine but not work in a game world. If you edit the XML, can you see the zombie volume definitions? If not, maybe they didn't get saved after you playtested, or something like that? (I think you have to save in order to playtest, though, so I'm still confused.)

Yep I viewed the xml all the sleeper volumes are there, selected zombie groups and all that. 

I've exported this thing to 7 different versions and have them all placed around my test world and not one of them works. 

I stood in the middle of version_4 and kept f1-cr and got zombies to spawn twice. Won't work anymore only those 2 times. 

Edited by TheStain_OnFB (see edit history)

I'd be happy to look at the POI if you found a way to send it to me or let me download it. I'm on Discord as ZZTong if that helps.

If you gen'd a world with RWG, it should have gotten placed... unless you haven't tagged it and sized it. Well, like I said, I'd be happy to take a look. I'm not spotting any obvious issue from your descriptions, but there are a lot of potential details that could matter.