Need Help Installing 7DTD A20.7_b1 via SteamCMD on Windows 11

Red51

Hoping someone familiar with SteamCMD can help me out. I am trying to install 7DTD A20.7_b1 on a dedicated server using SteamCMD so we can try the latest Undead Legacy mod.

When I run a modified SteamCMD bat file to isntall 7DTD A20.7_b1 it looks like it performs a download successfully, but then attempts to download something related to the 'download_depot'. At that point, the process stalls and nothing more happens. If I add the mod files afterward and try to start the server, there are a ton of errors.

I don't know if the stall means that the previous version is unavailable or if I have the syntax incorrect for the 'download_depot' parameter. I am having a difficult time finding clear documentation on how to use the 'download_depot' parameter, so I am leaning that the syntax is wrong.

This is my SteamCMD .bat file:

start "" /wait cmd /c "echo *** Confirm the TARGET INSTALL LOCATION before continuing. ***&echo(&pause"

steamcmd +login anonymous +force_install_dir "C:\Servers\Server7DTD_Undead Legacy" +app_update 294420 validate +download_depot 294420 294421 5736767418902557868

start "" /wait cmd /c "echo Install should be complete.&echo(&pause"
quit

I have been using SteamCMD for years to set up dedicated stable release servers for 7DTD, Project Zombid, and Don't Starve Together, so it is not a new thing for me.

Anyone familiar with the 'download_depot' parameter that can help me out? Thanks.