Repulser mod issue

Missyism

So I put this in the bugs but I'm not sure that it was the right place so I will copy my post here:  I'm not able to get a screen shot or report but whenever I use my stun baton with the repulser mod in it,  It works like the robotic sledge used to work when it first came out and it flings my husband when I hit the zombies with it.  It forces him into third person as he's flying through the air.  Funny glitch but very annoying when we are in a melee fight with a bunch of zombies and he gets flung with them and then attacked and he cant fight lol.  Has anyone else had this issue?  We are playing with no killing so my stun gun should not be affecting him at all.

11 minutes ago, Missyism said:

So I put this in the bugs but I'm not sure that it was the right place so I will copy my post here:  I'm not able to get a screen shot or report but whenever I use my stun baton with the repulser mod in it,  It works like the robotic sledge used to work when it first came out and it flings my husband when I hit the zombies with it.  It forces him into third person as he's flying through the air.  Funny glitch but very annoying when we are in a melee fight with a bunch of zombies and he gets flung with them and then attacked and he cant fight lol.  Has anyone else had this issue?  We are playing with no killing so my stun gun should not be affecting him at all.

It's a known issue.  If they hadn't rushed to release stable for the Steam sale, it would probably already be fixed.  For now, you'll probably have to wait for the A21.1 patch.

Edited by Riamus (see edit history)

6 hours ago, Riamus said:

It's a known issue.  If they hadn't rushed to release stable for the Steam sale, it would probably already be fixed.  For now, you'll probably have to wait for the A21.1 patch.

Thanks Riamus, I appreciate the response.