Can no longer Crossplay with my friend from microsoft store to steam.

thesnoopster

We had no trouble crossplaying before alpha 21. This is the first time we tried playing since it came out. We have tried to make several different worlds and messing around with the server search filters a lot but nothing worked. The game was installed on the previous day of trying on my device but my friend has not tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

22 hours ago, SylenThunder said:

I dunno. Did you try reading before you posted?  Look at the post directly above yours. Do the needful.

I looked up a few ways others have made it work, but they are older posts.  I've contacted their support, just waiting to hear back.

Edited by Aeteus (see edit history)

1 minute ago, Aeteus said:

I bought the game July 29th, so I could not possibly have read this post.

Ahh from the future I see!

Common forum etiquette would have been to at least read the posts in the thread before you made a reply to the thread. The last post in the thread is literally a link to the Pinned post that you should have looked at before you made your post. 

Without the information provided by following those instructions, we can't help you. Your lack of reading comprehension is only hurting yourself, and wasting the time of those who might be inclined to assist you with your issue.