Anyway to get the game to save new game settings?

Scyris

I am wondering as a20 didn't have this problem, but each time I go to start a new game, it resets all the options back to defaults instead of what a20 (and every alpha below i've played from 9) I have to reset them everytime. Any fix for this? I play permadeath and sometimes I have to start multiple games in a row depending on what happened. I am also picky about my starter trader, so that results in alot of new map generations.

I'd love if they added save/load setting buttons. You set your settings, press save. Then when you start a new game, all of the settings are reverted to default, but you can press load settings and they'll all change to what you saved them as the last time you pressed save

Everyone wins, the best of both worlds!

The same can be said for integration, so frustrating having to set it ALL up again in a new world of permadeath

29 minutes ago, FranticDan said:

I'd love if they added save/load setting buttons. You set your settings, press save. Then when you start a new game, all of the settings are reverted to default, but you can press load settings and they'll all change to what you saved them as the last time you pressed save

Everyone wins, the best of both worlds!

The same can be said for integration, so frustrating having to set it ALL up again in a new world of permadeath

yeah the new game stuff was always saved by default in every other alpha I can remember, and i've played since a10 or so, a21 is the first time i've seen it not save them and reset them to default each time. I checked the Known issues list, and its not on there, I made a bug report for it.