NullReferenceException when trying to start a clear quest

DeadDeader

After taking a clear quest from Jen, I went to the house and click on the exclamation mark. The quest didn't start and instead the logs popped with the aforementioned error. I have tried to abandon quest and start a new one the next day but I couldn't even click on the mark.

Day 19 so far. A21 stable, windows 10 using steam. Having SMX UI and Craft From Container mods (manually installed). Below are the logs

Mono path[0] = 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/7 Days To Die/7Day - Pastebin.com

Edited by SylenThunder
Converted the great wall of zombie into a link (see edit history)

40 minutes ago, SylenThunder said:

Remove the mods, and try again.

Problem persists after manually deleting everything in mod folder (quest doesn't activate. Console opens up with some Casting error).

https://pastebin.com/Mf2vfThc

UI mods don't (or I supposed) handle quests. So it doesn't make sense they are at fault since it's a NullPointerException (at times a casting exception). Even the most careless modder wouldn't try to initialize an object inside a questing workflow (once again I assume I have no clue how many side effects the codebase has).

Some mods make changes to game files located outside of the Mods folder. Once you delete the contents of the Mods folder, you need to verify the integrity of the game files through Steam and do that twice. However, understand that removing mods will break your save so you’ll need to start a new map.