A Few Issues

AmethystLainey

Issue 1 - On Death my food didnt reset but all the other usual items that reset did.

Issue 2 - Compass - new marks dont show on the compass but show on the map but show on the compass after showing a new session. 

Issue 3 - The settings when setting up the game like day length and all those screens does not persist between each new save/world

Issue 4 - I knew I had some loot items but now they cant be found - Fresh world Night 1 not much to look in.

Issue 5 - More a forum issue then the game but I get pinged from the forum that I signed in from new device everytime I sign in and Im signing in from my same computer. Even with Remember me clicked it doesnt remember me. :(

I am not sure if the above are true issues or intended. Wanting some insight.

Running on

Windows 11 thru steam

Alpha 21 b317

Fresh Install to the point of Fresh Toon.

I did try a validate as well before resorting to the nuke option above.

Log can be attached if its really needed but not sure if it would show anything for the given issues except maybe the death? Tried to simply attach the txt file for the log but it doesnt seem to be an accepted type

The most recent death was the only one on this save and havent encountered this issue before.

The compass issue and Setting issue has been Persistent across all runs Ive done. even after a full clean reinstall to the point of having to redo my custom toon I make.

The Misplaced loot thing just happened this run.

Edited by AmethystLainey (see edit history)