Chunk Reset System - Dedicated Server Setting?

PapaNox

Hi Survivors! Anyone know if the setting for the Chunk Reset System coincides with the "MaxChunkAge" setting in the config file on the server? I do not see it as an actual setting in my dashboard on Nitrado so was trying to find out if this particular line in the config file is what we would need to change to enable this new feature. If indeed this is the setting, it's currently set to "-1" which I assume means disabled, would I just need to set it to "1" to enable it or to a specific number to specify how many days a chunk needs to be unvisited before it resets?

Nitrado probably needs to update their Dashboard, and won't likely do that until Stable releases.

You can look at the config file for the details.

<property name="MaxChunkAge"					value="-1"/>				<!-- The number of in-game days which must pass since visiting a chunk before it will reset to its original state if not revisited or protected (e.g. by a land claim or bedroll being in close proximity). -->
	<property name="SaveDataLimit"					value="-1"/>				<!-- The maximum disk space allowance for each saved game in megabytes (MB). Saved chunks may be forceably reset to their original states to free up space when this limit is reached. Negative values disable the limit. -->