MAMMA PIZZA

Damian

There is a bug with the tier 3 quests. Certain zombies won't spawn until you find the right trigger. Walk around and open doors and push buttons. Crawl through holes in walls and break through doors that you may have avoided. There's a chance that nothing you can do will get that z to spawn.

If you found the main loot room, I wouldn't go in the other building until I've done everything I could to get that z to spawn in the building you're in. 

1 minute ago, NekoPawtato said:

yes. easiest way to check is if you walk over to the other building and it still says "mamma pizza" on the top right, then you're still in the correct area :)

Excellent, thank you very much.

You could also look at your compass for a yellow dot that will tell you where that zombies general location is. I only point it out as people tend to forget about that mechanic of the game and if that is not visible then do what the others have suggested.

Some POI do have an adjacent building that may not look like it's part of the POI.  If you walk toward it and your quest tracker turns yellow, you're leaving the area and should turn back.  If it stays green, then you're still in the POI and should clear the other building(s).  I haven't done Mamma Pizza yet so can't say for sure on that one.