A-21 Player Vending Machines

Jumper

So I am one who like to build a little player shop in my base to sell other players all my extra Crap..."Jumper's Crapitorium" if you will. I noticed today after putting several T-5 Tools and Weapons in a machine, that I couldn't see them. I could "take all" and get 'em all back, but they're not visible in the actual machine. I could see a T-5 Steel ax after putting in it, but none of the others. Logged into the server on the Ole Lady's account, and it's the same...Is this intentional or a glitch/bug?

3 hours ago, Jumper said:

So I am one who like to build a little player shop in my base to sell other players all my extra Crap..."Jumper's Crapitorium" if you will. I noticed today after putting several T-5 Tools and Weapons in a machine, that I couldn't see them. I could "take all" and get 'em all back, but they're not visible in the actual machine. I could see a T-5 Steel ax after putting in it, but none of the others. Logged into the server on the Ole Lady's account, and it's the same...Is this intentional or a glitch/bug?

There is a report about this and the thought is that it could be getting tied to the trader tier.