Someone build a mod to remove weapons and vehicles

I would like to know if someone can make a mod to remove firearms and vehicles as well as item, recipe and sale to make the game more difficult, since previously in the A18 there was a mod that did the above but it no longer works Currently, I hope someone can create it, I would really appreciate it.

Edited by ElDiabloV
Complement (see edit history)

remove xpath="//recipe[@name=vehicleNameGoesHere]"

same idea for loot and traders.xml files. Should do the trick without throwing an error, idk for sure though. do it and let us know if it works. Also, specific syntax above isn't correct, will probably want to fix that, it was more meant as an example to convey what/where a couple simple xpath lines could do the job.

14 hours ago, ElDiabloV said:

I would like to know if someone can make a mod to remove firearms and vehicles as well as item, recipe and sale to make the game more difficult, since previously in the A18 there was a mod that did the above but it no longer works Currently, I hope someone can create it, I would really appreciate it.

So basically, you want a modlet to remove all existance of firearms and vehicles from the game?  Only leaving melee weapons and bows?  What about bicycles?