Entitytagcompare + vehicle alpha 21 not working?

Hello community of 7 days. I'm trying to add buff to the vehicles but I don't know why EntityTagCompare doesn't work. When I write !EntityTagCompare it works but on all entities haha. I am putting the exact name of the vehicle but it cannot detect it.

in alpha 20 it works! I don't know what happens with entitytagcompare that it can't call the vehicle to insert the buff.

<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffUpdate" action="AddBuff" target="selfAOE" range="100" buff="buff4x4Health">
<requirement name="EntityTagCompare" target="other" tags="4x4Healt"/>
<requirement name="NotHasBuff" target="other" buff="buff4x4Healt"/>
</triggered_effect>

1 hour ago, Sarakatunga said:

Hello community of 7 days. I'm trying to add buff to the vehicles but I don't know why EntityTagCompare doesn't work. When I write !EntityTagCompare it works but on all entities haha. I am putting the exact name of the vehicle but it cannot detect it.

in alpha 20 it works! I don't know what happens with entitytagcompare that it can't call the vehicle to insert the buff.

<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffUpdate" action="AddBuff" target="selfAOE" range="100" buff="buff4x4Health">
<requirement name="EntityTagCompare" target="other" tags="4x4Healt"/>
<requirement name="NotHasBuff" target="other" buff="buff4x4Healt"/>
</triggered_effect>

Buffs and such effects are known to not be functioning in A21 for vehicles. It has been reported and acknowledged in the Guppy's Modding Discord. Time will tell on these.

On 6/21/2023 at 10:18 AM, arramus said:

Buffs and such effects are known to not be functioning in A21 for vehicles. It has been reported and acknowledged in the Guppy's Modding Discord. Time will tell on these.

ooh what evil I hope the fun pimp will see about this problem. Thanks for answering.