Alpha 21 farming - time to grow?

snare

Haven't been able to test it too much since I'm playing on insane nightmare, but was wondering what the growth time was on things like super corn, coffee and hops? My chrysanthemum seems to be growing faster than my other crops, not sure if that's just placebo or if there's actually a different growth time.

Anyone know if this has been changed for Alpha 21, and what the growth time is on these crops? Sorry if this has an obvious answer, I couldn't find anything from searching so far. Thanks! 

I've planted corn blueberries pumpkin coffee and potato. As long as I'm careful to plant them all at the same time, I can harvest them all at the same time. So those mature at the same rate.

I'll have to pay more attention to the time. I just check to see if they're ready and then harvest them if they are. Never paid much attention to how long.  You've got me curious.

I've been planting 10 of just about every crop in our farm and they all seem to come up at the same time, but I'm also not watching them like a hawk.  Plant the seeds, do stuff for a couple days or so in game, then check again.  Long as I planted said crops at around the same time, they were all ready around the same time.