So when does a zombie count as "stunned"? For Pummel Pete Perk etc.

Scyris

I been wondering this for years now, as pummel pete has a huge bonus to stunned zombies (eg level 3 has a whopping 120% more damage to stunned on top of the other bonuses), but if I had to be honest I don't think i've ever seen it actually work and I been playing since alpha 10. The damage mods to stunned zombies are huge and should deff be easy as hell to notice but I don't seen to ever see it happen.

So what exactly counts as a "stun" on zombies? as its apparently not the knockdown you can do, though that should technacally count as a stun imo, as they can't do anything till they get back up. Been wondering about this for years, as I've not managed to stun anything with clubs yet, as I said with the dmg bonus to stunned being so high it should be noticable even on a wooden club, but i've never noticed doing any higher damage than normal.

Edited by Scyris (see edit history)

I may be wrong, but the way TFP is using names for debuffs is non-standard, to say the least. I Think "stun" on things like weighted head refers to what a "slow" would be.

That's absolutely something I should've checked before making any statements, so, lets hope someone can come correct my mistake here.. :)

Testing wouldn't be too complicated, just .. annoyingly statistical.. :)