A21 World Editor Possible Bug...

Asking before filing a false report. I upgraded my prefabs to A21. I then made a copy of the new Navezgane map and imported them. One needed rotating. I rotated it, then hit "Apply". Saved world, played in it, and all appeared to be good. Went back into the world editor to fine-tune some things and one of the prefabs was rotated. I selected it and pressed X to rotate, and it made a duplicate prefab in-place and rotated that one instead. Is this me doing something incorrectly or an actual bug I need to record (make a video of) and report?

On 6/17/2023 at 6:01 AM, The_Great_Sephiroth said:

Asking before filing a false report. I upgraded my prefabs to A21. I then made a copy of the new Navezgane map and imported them. One needed rotating. I rotated it, then hit "Apply". Saved world, played in it, and all appeared to be good. Went back into the world editor to fine-tune some things and one of the prefabs was rotated. I selected it and pressed X to rotate, and it made a duplicate prefab in-place and rotated that one instead. Is this me doing something incorrectly or an actual bug I need to record (make a video of) and report?

no it happens in the world editor. 

simply edit the prefabs.xml rotation of the prefab to the correct rotation you wish. 

0 - North
1 - East
2 - South
3 - West