Why do characters look bad on PC?

Kvncv

Hi, guys I'm new to this community and also to the game. I have a question, why the characters look really bad on PC but on xbox they looked good? the hair, the models, they looked more detailed on console than on PC, did they downgrade them? Another question is there any way to get the console characters on PC? I really liked to use one called Yumako but on PC it is not there, can you create it using the character creator or is it impossible? Thanks :) (psdt: idk how to post imgs sorry) 

As far as I can remember, character models on PC haven't been updated since at least A17 (when I started, I think).  NPC models have gotten lots of overhauls - and more coming, so I assume better character models are in the works, eventually.  Maybe when console gets updated too, A22/23?

Character overhaul should be coming next alpha. It was slated for A21, but their progress for it was not far enough along to be considered ready for release. A22 is also planned to come out later this year, but no definite dates have been given, and it very well could be later than expected.