Regular doors?

I'm updating a few prefabs from A20 to A21. So far the only thing missing were a few lights and a specific window, as well as the interior doors from all prior versions. This is easy enough to fix, but I cannot find just a normal door to use. Every door of every type has boards or metal tacked to it. The installation I have been working on is supposed to be one that was abandoned early on by the military. It's supposed to be mostly empty and in pristine shape. Nobody was there to fortify the place by the time the outbreak occurred.

Are there any normal-looking doors left in A21? If not, should I be able to take the ones from A20 and port them as modlets, or would it be more than that?

36 minutes ago, The_Great_Sephiroth said:

I did not think about that. Is there a way to damage it properly? In other words, if it has 2000hp and has boards on it and the boards disappear at 1000hp, is there a way to get it right to 1000hp?

Grab a axe or pick axe. You can try the dev gun but maybe that bring it down to far

I wanted to respond and state that Stallionsden has the correct solution. It is a pain in the rear to do properly, and it weakens the door, but take for example the commercial door. It has 1000hp and has sheet metal tacked to it. At 750hp it becomes a normal door without the metal or gaping holes. Using a stone axe at level 4 you knock it down by 15hp increments. It will go below 750hp the first time, so you use the stone axe to repair it one time, bringing it above 800hp. Attack it again, then heal it again, and on the third try it settles at exactly 750hp. Other doors may vary.