Adding new stuff request ?

evalove

Hello everyone :) nice to meet you. I was just thinking about stuff that could add a little love to this already beautiful and wonder game. I play it a bunch and i keep thinking well i wish this could be added or wouldn't it be cool if you could do this? im sure we all have that thought. I was thinking maybe if possible. It would be so cool to have a way to add a watering system to crops ? like with pipes and stuff. and maybe better working beds. Im sure this has been suggested but i thought id throw it out there. Love yea have a good one you all. 

Aww yes I agree. I would also love to add. When placing blocks to make a base please remove grass and stuff from poping through the the floor. 

O by working beds I mean by instead of just the bed roll you are able to make beds that do the same. 

5 hours ago, evalove said:

Aww yes I agree. I would also love to add. When placing blocks to make a base please remove grass and stuff from poping through the the floor. 

O by working beds I mean by instead of just the bed roll you are able to make beds that do the same. 

If you craft a king sized bed, it will act like a bed roll.  You will spawn at the bed instead of a bed roll if that was the last bed you placed down.  Only one kind of bed to choose from but it works.

7 hours ago, RipClaw said:

What I would love to see are logic gates to expand the electrical system. An inverter and a delay alone would open up so many new possibilities.

Anyone who has ever played Hydroneer knows what I mean.

YES!  Logic gates would be great.  A full expansion of the electrical system would be amazing.  Being able to do AND without having to connect all sensors in directly to one another would really help out and being able to do other types of gates would also open up many options.  Without really thinking about it to see what would be useful or not, I would just say that adding each type would be worthwhile as I can't really see that it would be much more effort to add everything than to add only some of them if you were expanding it.  So.... AND, OR, XOR, NAND, NOT, NOR, XNOR.  Of course, they can simplify it some by not making specific gates for NAND, NOR, XNOR as you can just use AND, OR, or NOR with a NOT (inverter) following it and achieve the same results if they don't want to add 3 more gates.  At the very least, just adding the inverter (NOT) gate would cover the majority of situations, though a specific AND gate would really help when you want to use multiple sensors for something and they aren't close enough to do without a relay.

I also see no reason why you can't chain power sources so you can make use of multiple generators or solar panels, or even both a generator/solar panel and a battery bank at the same time.

• 1 month later...

I have a friend who goes nuts with electrical. Giving him more electrical options would be like giving a kid the key to a candy shop. 

Logic gates would change everything in the electrical wiring aspect. 

I personally would like to see some kind of monorail system for hauling goods or people.

Working with the potential updated electrical options you mentioned would be interesting to see what people would come up with. 

I doubt they would want to make any big changes to water after old yellering glass bottles like they did the Blunderbuss (RIP my pirate boom stick personal).