I can't talk with the trader

Kurisutinaaa

1 hour ago, Kurisutinaaa said:

that error appears when i try to talk with the trader, i can talk with the others, just jen it's bugged, i already finished tier 4 quest. can someone help me please

spacer.png

This is most likely caused by an error in a POI that the trader is trying to show you a quest for.  For example, a missing quest marker.  In any case, one of the available quests is for a POI that isn't set up correctly for questing.  Unfortunately, it can be a challenge to find which one if you have a lot of custom questable POI.  If you're using a specific POI pack or mod, you're better off asking in that pack's or mod's thread as they'll be better able to help you.  Otherwise, see the pinned topic in the General Support forum for how to post a bug and post this there with the log that they ask for in that pinned topic.

If you don't want to try and find the bad POI, you can go to a different Jen who might not have that bad POI nearby and so won't give you a quest for it or wait until the quests reset the next day and they may not try showing that same POI... of course, that is hit and miss as some days you'll have this problem and some days you won't, depending on which quests are being shown.

Edited by Riamus (see edit history)