A20.7 b1 Stable

Hated

11 hours ago, Kaapo said:

What if I save my base as POI and import it into new one would that be an option?

Probably.   You may still need to run it through their usual prefab update script, and you may have to manually swap out some blocks/objects that don't transition cleanly.  But it's certainly doable.   Don't expect your inventory to carry over though...

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, steve_collins said:

So if i start a game in 20.7 right now, i wont be able to play it when A21 comes out correct?? 

If you choose Alpha 20.7 from dropdown on the betas tab in your steam library you will stay on 20.7 and not update. So you could continue playing. You won't be able to play that save in a21, that is correct. It is possible to have both a20.7 and a21 installed if you want both.

48 minutes ago, steve_collins said:

So if i start a game in 20.7 right now, i wont be able to play it when A21 comes out correct?? 

You can, but you'll have issues. I personally uninstall the game and reinstall it from scratch and also start a new save. If you have lots of work put into a save, I'd back it up. You can always reinstall the older version to play it again. 

• Hated unpinned this topic