Customizing Map

FreeChris

Hello every on,

I'd like to crate map from the bottom.

So is ther a Tool or something like that, that will work may like "chity skylines" to create a hole map. In the core i'd like create me on chitys and villages and so on.

Has someone erlse this plesure for a Tool like this.

Andway im happy about the redom map thats Not the point. I only like it to create me on Apokalypig Land.

PS: sry for me Bad englisch 😅

Edited by FreeChris (see edit history)

12 hours ago, FreeChris said:

Hello every on,

I'd like to crate map from the bottom.

So is ther a Tool or something like that, that will work may like "chity skylines" to create a hole map. In the core i'd like create me on chitys and villages and so on.

Has someone erlse this plesure for a Tool like this.

Andway im happy about the redom map thats Not the point. I only like it to create me on Apokalypig Land.

PS: sry for me Bad englisch 😅

There isn't any tool that will work like City Skylines.  The world editor in the game does give you control over adjusting terrain and placing POI (and towns if you really want to take time) if you want to manually do so, but it isn't the same thing.  However, you would probably be better if using a random map generator.  As warner mentioned, Teragon is a new random map generator that works very well, especially with all of the changes in the most recent update.  It does have a step learning curve, though.  I have written documentation for many of the features and you can find that in the Mods section under Tutorials and Guides.  There are also other tools for map generation, but I haven't used them.

Edited by Riamus (see edit history)