Game Saves and World Edit problem

Rainmon

I made my own random world and then started new game. After two weeks i discovered that there is only 3 traders on the map, so I can't level up trader beyond level III, so I go to world edit from main menu to add some traders in unexplored parts of the map, and here is where problem starts: when it loaded my world it loaded also my save file with all my gear and progress in game. And when i moves and made the traders it was saved into my save file, so those parts of map are already explored too. The same way for test I added random item to backpack from world edit mode and it was saved in my save file. Is anyone else having a problem with this?

1 hour ago, Rainmon said:

After two weeks i discovered that there is only 3 traders on the map, so I can't level up trader beyond level III,

I might make things worse for you, but I don't think this is actually a problem. The traders level up regardless of the Opening Trade Routes -quest, so you shouldn't need multiples to level them up. And I think they'd just send you to some trader you've already seen, so even that quest should work. Afaik.

Do note that a trader who just leveled up will only offer the next tier quests after a "quest reset" - the next day, or if you complete all of his current day ones. Or a manual reset via dm.

40 minutes ago, theFlu said:

The traders level up regardless of the Opening Trade Routes -quest, so you shouldn't need multiples to level them up.

Yes, I believe this is how it works. You'll have to wait until the next game day, however, in order for the trader to offer the next tier of quests.

On 3/2/2023 at 6:29 PM, AH64_Jimbo said:

Yes, I believe this is how it works. You'll have to wait until the next game day, however, in order for the trader to offer the next tier of quests.

And i checked it now: right after world edit first time i vivited the trader he gave me level up quest. I made several more tier III quest after i "finished" that tier and there was no quest before.