Server can't load custom map

JustDatGuy671

I recently bought a nitrado server for me and my friends. The issue is i generated a world in the 7 days game but the server doesn't load. I looked in the log files and I see the error that ends in dtm_processed.raw. The server works with normal maps just not this custom one. I even tried putting a save file but i still get the same issue. 

IOException: Sharing violation on path C:\SERVICES\ni2997188_1_SHARE\ftproot\7daystodie\Data\Worlds\Vuteya Mountains\dtm_processed.raw

If anyone can help me, it would be appreciated. I have been trying to get this to work since last night.

I generated the world in my 7 days to die client using the in game world creation thing when creating a new game. 

5 minutes ago, Beelzybub said:

How did you generate the custom map?

When i load the new would i generated into a singleplayer game. I run it perfectly fine, but the issue is when I try to transfer it to my server.

1 minute ago, Beelzybub said:

Look for the Generated Worlds folder on your server and put the world there. The log file will tell you where the

"Saves" folder is and the Generated Worlds folder should be there. If not, create it. Should look something like this:

image.png.8d52ae915e37b2fe66719844146f91f3.png

I have done this. I have taken the world from the 7DaysToDie/GeneratedWorlds/ and pasted that into the 7daystodie/Data/Worlds folder on the server. I have also taken the save file of the world from the from 7DaysToDie/Saves and pasted in into the 7daystodie/Saves on the server. It still gives me the issue of the error code I posted. 

5 hours ago, Star69 said:

Have you tried putting a ticket in with Nitrado? This could be an issue on their end.

I did put in a ticket with nitrado, they told me that they won't help me with mods or custom configurations cause its too much work. I ended up canceling it and moving towards bisecthosting and everything worked the first time.

On 2/2/2023 at 1:45 PM, JustDatGuy671 said:

have done this. I have taken the world from the 7DaysToDie/GeneratedWorlds/ and pasted that into the 7daystodie/Data/Worlds folder on the server.

The Server, since A20.4 uses the Generated Worlds folder. I am suggesting that you move the world from the Dedicated servers Data/Worlds folder to the dedicated server's Generated Worlds folder. As shown in the image I posted. (my image is from a client, but it is the same on a server).

Again, your server's log file will tell you where the saves folder is so that you can add the Generated Worlds folder if it does not already exist.

For example, on my server, in the server log, the Saves folder is shown on this line"

GamePref.SaveGameFolder = /media/beelzybud/Drive 3/111//Saves

Your server log will show you the path that your server is using for saves.

Edited by Beelzybub (see edit history)