Remove merchant loan waste?

Dahullan

Hello!
Sorry if this is not the right place to ask my question...

With friends, a piece of our base broke and fell on the road... Right next to the merchant!

Is there a command to remove the "protection" around the merchant? A mod maybe? :,(

It really bothers us. Thank you in advance for your assistance. And sorry if there are mistakes, I'm French. ^^"

Removing trader protection requires C# code, and any mod that introduces C# code is almost certainly not safe for your game save. Also any mod with C# code needs to be installed on all clients as well. So it's not really a good solution to your problem.

If you read that and are still willing to risk it, then SCore has code that can remove trader protection (and it can do a ton of other things as well). But if you just want to get rid of the block next to the trader, then I'd go with the solution Deverezieaux posted.

depending on how close to the trader it is, you may be able to remove it by decreasing the land claim radius in the multiplayer options to the minimum at the menu before you start the game.

this will decrease the area outside the trader compound that is protected, so if the rubble isn't really close to the compound you can remove it.

after you attempt this, you can always exit the game and change the landclaim radius to what you prefer.

10 hours ago, katarynna said:

depending on how close to the trader it is, you may be able to remove it by decreasing the land claim radius in the multiplayer options to the minimum at the menu before you start the game.

this will decrease the area outside the trader compound that is protected, so if the rubble isn't really close to the compound you can remove it.

after you attempt this, you can always exit the game and change the landclaim radius to what you prefer.

The land claim radius only affects player-made land claim blocks. It does not affect the trader protection area. (I just tried it.) The trader protection area is coded into the POI itself.