zombies not moving with mods, "146.637 ERR There are no graphs in the scene"

So, as the title says, I'm playing with quite a collection of mods, and I've been trying to debug/figure things out as the zombies stopped moving (and animals. Vultures still move o_O). They activate (and will attack if I get close), but otherwise stand there, zangrily.

I did some testing, & it kind of seems to just be the amount of mod/number of mods? The console also has that error (& it keeps spamming that).

Has anyone run into this sort of thing before? Anyone know ways to work around it?

I've also provided a dropbox link to my log file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uhuz7bvp6dkhw8f/output_log_client__2022-12-18__11-34-11.txt?dl=0

That particular error looks like it might be an issue with the A* pathing code. From the log it looks like some mod is trying to patch it.

I have no idea what that mod might be though, and there are clearly other issues - for example, all of the warnings regarding duplicate frame shapes; or the "Failed iterating types in DLL SMXcore.dll" warning.

At this point, I think all you can do is remove all the mods, then add them back one by one to see which ones are causing issues.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! Sorry for my super long delay (holidays).

So, I did some digging, and it seems to be the number of mods installed? I was able to swap various mods in & out, but it seemed to come down to how many there were; swapping out a big mod for 2 smaller ones didn't work with going over the limit.

I'm currently running with 17, & it works fine.

Thoughts?

1 hour ago, Yolosaurus Rex said:

UPDATE: I found the problem.

Removing the ModManager mod (000-ModManager) solved it.

Of course it's the one mod I thought could never possibly be affecting things... >_<

From what I've heard that mod can mess with the load order of your other mods, which is a no-no for this game. So I'd just steer clear of that one.