7DTD / CCDA and continued development

melas

Iv'e been an avid player of Cataclysm Dark Days Ahead for a long time, and this game seems to be inspired by this and Minecraft, and of course it's own vision. It's basically THE ideal game, for me at least. I just think it's great. That being said I don't see anything about future development if you could point me to a roadmap? My main question is, is this going to be developed for longer still, until a beta then final release, etc.? If so, I am...like...in heaven, and so grateful. I'm easy to please I guess.

Thanks for any info!

-m

Edited by SylenThunder
bypassing profanity filter (see edit history)

Yes, it is still in development and will be released as gold.  There is at least one more alpha version that is expected within the next months.  After that, there may be one more or they may go to gold once everything is working well.  Check out the news and announcements forum to see what is coming in A21.  Add for an actual roadmap, TFP says they won't provide one, so we only know the bits they share with us.

Edited by Riamus (see edit history)

21 hours ago, Riamus said:

Yes, it is still in development and will be released as gold.  There is at least one more alpha version that is expected within the next months.  After that, there may be one more or they may go to gold once everything is working well.  Check out the news and announcements forum to see what is coming in A21.  Add for an actual roadmap, TFP says they won't provide one, so we only know the bits they share with us.

Not really. Talk about A22 started ~ a year ago when it already was stated that A21 would only have a half-finished form of bandits. And in the recent video from the game owners A22 was even given a ballpark release date which we all know will not be met. 

Edited by meganoth (see edit history)