Multiplayer on Mac 7D2D Undead Legacy Mod - server required?

Spladow

Hi all,

I've done my best to search for any topics similar to my question, but haven't found anything.  In vanilla 7D2D, I can run the game and invite a friend to play with me in my "instance" of the game (peer to peer).  It's obviously not a persistent world and only exists when I run it, which is fine, since we only play together.

I cannot seem to do the same when I run the 7D2D mod Undead Legacy.  I cannot seem to invite my friends nor can they join me online when my game is running?  Can anyone clarify (since I can't find any documentation from Subquakes site or posts on this):  Does Undead Legacy require a server to play multiplayer, or can I do peer-to-peer like in vanilla?

If I can do peer-to-peer, please tell me how, cause I cannot figure it out.  My buddy and I played around with this for a couple hours today and had zero luck.  Thanks.

5 hours ago, Evil_Geoff said:

Have you tried asking Subquake?  In the forum FOR Undead Legacy?

I thought I would try here first, since there are topics (Mods) rather than the one gigantic-ly long forum topic for Undead Legacy.  But thanks, I will also post there for double coverage.

24 minutes ago, Spladow said:

I thought I would try here first, since there are topics (Mods) rather than the one gigantic-ly long forum topic for Undead Legacy.  But thanks, I will also post there for double coverage.

Here is wrong in any case, modding questions can be asked either in the mod authors thread or in the "Discussions and Requests" subforum. The subforum "Mods" should only contain a list of actual mods.