I'm old and can't remember stuff. Structural integrity question.

Fenris

I understand how SI works in 7 Days, but I can't recall a part name. I could have sworn that there was a diagonal (or arch) piece that helped with SI. In short I'm building a base, the walls are green and the ceiling to the first floor is mostly yellow with slight orange on the middle block. I thought that there was some sort of diagonal support piece that slightly extended the support from green walls to the ceiling or roof, but can't find it. I know the floor will be fine as is, it's just me being a little nit picky and trying to get the orange in the middle of the ceiling a bit less orange.

To be honest, I play a lot of games and most have some form of base building in them, so I could easily be thinking of another game.

There are diagonal support shapes; like "Pole Support 1m" "Pillar Cross Support" etc, you can find these easily in the "Round"-section of the shape menu.

For SI, these are identical to any other shape of the same material, so you can just use anything. They'll confer a little boost, since they share the load from above, but it's quite small. Might give you some peace of mind thou.

6 hours ago, theFlu said:

There are diagonal support shapes; like "Pole Support 1m" "Pillar Cross Support" etc, you can find these easily in the "Round"-section of the shape menu.

For SI, these are identical to any other shape of the same material, so you can just use anything. They'll confer a little boost, since they share the load from above, but it's quite small. Might give you some peace of mind thou.