Shoots and Ladder Horde Base

Old Coot

This base was the most fun I have had doing a horde night in a long time!  This base was not tested in any manner before doing the video!  Last week I watched Neeb's Gaming using a 2-tower version, a few days later Glock9 did a 4-tower version.  I liked the concept, and this is my end results.  The fight was so much fun, that I think that you all should build your own version and see if you can survive.  In fact, I challenge you to try it.  

I am disappointed.  You should have kept saying For Science the entire time  😉

Probably wouldn't help (with the cop spit being a big issue on this design), but an area they can't get to to reload and recover might work (at least until they tear it down from below).

15 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

I am disappointed.  You should have kept saying For Science the entire time  😉

Probably wouldn't help (with the cop spit being a big issue on this design), but an area they can't get to to reload and recover might work (at least until they tear it down from below).

The whole idea behind this design concept is FUN!  And I was not lying about how much fun it was.  It is not meant to be used in a real game, (although you could), if you were playing with a lower game level and game stage you could manage.  But at level 300 and game stage 520ish it turns into a real crazy battle.  The only semi-protected spot are the pillars but that can turn into a trap.  As far as damage goes the worst damage was to a few ladder frames with around 40% left, and a handful of blocks that needed 3 or 4 hits with the nail gun due to cop vomit. 

Thanks for watching the video, it makes the Old Coot happy! 

14 hours ago, Rotor said:

Not for moi, I know I would missed quite a few jumps and just die hehe.

Thats what the ladders are for, as you may have noticed as I took massive damage I would a lot of the time hit ladder rungs at water level.  But it was just a fun one to play!