Vehicle upgrades!

Stori-kun

What if our vehicles, like the motorcycle, started out as a normal motorcycle and then we would put the extra plating or spikes on through upgrades. Same for the truck and it's spikes. My suggestion stems from the desire of wanting a normal looking hot (like the original Duke's Hog) concept art while also having the ability to put spikes on it to do extra damage to zombies (since I know a lot of ppl like the spikes on the front) or add plating for extra vehicle hp or defense.

TFP has been talking about adding vehicle mods for some time and AFAIK there has been some work done on this feature. Maybe it is the art or some programming still missing, but AFAIK it will happen. And I would assume the spikes a likely candidate for a motor bike mod

8 hours ago, meganoth said:

TFP has been talking about adding vehicle mods for some time and AFAIK there has been some work done on this feature. Maybe it is the art or some programming still missing, but AFAIK it will happen. And I would assume the spikes a likely candidate for a motor bike mod

If that comes to fruition, that'll be awesome. As cool as the spikes are on the vehicles, it would be cool to be able to customize the look of vehicles a bit more, that and they're a little pointless since damage to zombies is practically the equivalent of a tap on the head (not complaining - I know there's good reason why vehicles don't damage zombies more 😄) Though with the addition of a spike mod, I assume a slight damage buff would come along with it.