Residential five-story building from Russia

Armstrong

A small pattern of residential building, which are popular in Russia. A typical 5-storey building with apartments and an entrance, the best loot is located on the roof.

Download https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/2320

An ordinary 5-storey house left after the onset of the zombie apocalypse.

Vanilla tools used.

In the future, I will update the houses, complementing them with interesting decor.

The house is available for clearing / finding bags

I hope u enjoy 🙂

20220714170323_1.jpg

20220714170250_1.jpg

Edited by Armstrong
New version mod (see edit history)

14 minutes ago, Armstrong said:

A small pattern of residential building, which are popular in Russia. A typical 5-storey building with apartments and an entrance, the best loot is located on the roof.

Download https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/2320

An ordinary 5-storey house left after the onset of the zombie apocalypse.

Vanilla tools used.

In the future, I will update the houses, complementing them with interesting decor.

The house is available for clearing / finding bags

I hope u enjoy 🙂

P.S. No matter how much I searched for information, I can’t figure out how to add this location to the Vanilla world generator. If you can advise I will be very grateful.

in the cities and countrytowns size is important and there are set sizes.
You also need to add a tag to the poi where you want it to spawn prefab properties no longer exist or needed. 

25x25
42x42
60x60
100x100
(noting downtown does not have a 100x100 spot) 
Countrytown for the business area it requires you to check where you placed the driveway part as well and to use in the tag with countrytown a nodiagonal or diagonal tag to, meaning if your driveway is less then 5 blocks from either edge you use the nodiagonal. If however it is more then 5 blocks from either edge you use the diagonal tag. 

for residential tho this does not matter. 
Prefabs just need to be placed in the steam/steamapps/7dtd/data/prefabs folder tho to keep things tidy you can make a folder with your name on it and have your pois in threre.

Also great and welcome to prefabbing 🙂

13.07.2022 в 03:59, stallionsden сказал:

в городах и поселках размер имеет значение и есть установленные размеры.
Вам также необходимо добавить тег к poi, где вы хотите, чтобы он порождал сборные свойства, которые больше не существуют или не нужны.  25 x 25 42 x 42 60 x 60 100 x 100 ( учитывая, что в центре города нет места 100 x 100) 

Countrytown для бизнес-зоны, вам необходимо также проверить, где вы разместили подъездную часть, и использовать в теге Countrytown узловой или диагональный тег, что означает, что ваш подъездная дорога находится менее чем в 5 кварталах от любого края, который вы используете по диагонали. Однако, если это более 5 блоков от любого края, вы используете диагональный тег.  для жилых это не имеет значения. 

Префабы просто нужно поместить в папку steam/steamapps/7dtd/data/prefabs.

Также здорово и добро пожаловать в сборную 🙂

Did I understand correctly.
First, we create a template 25x25.60x60, etc.
We create our location within these boundaries
We put the places where the road should pass or come from (POI) "How to put them, there are no intelligible guides in the Russian-speaking segment"
Create an imposter
We expose the properties and tags of our module
After that test in world generation?

Edited by Armstrong
Translate eng (see edit history)

45 minutes ago, Armstrong said:

We put the places where the road should pass or come from (POI) "How to put them, there are no intelligible guides in the Russian-speaking segment"
Create an imposter

Still, I was able to achieve a random appearance of the Prefab in the generator. By editing the zone size and setting Tags. True, work with POI is still not clear.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10fHXpWpRhA4J6pSJrwEsg3JM_-f2JZUo/view?usp=sharing

1 hour ago, Armstrong said:

Create an imposter

you can create bigger then 100 x 100 but then it be wilderness. 

but yes if you want the poi in the city then a size of the ones i posted is required. 
(before doing this next step make sure you have the ground set right and rotation correct.)
to add a driveway look at a spot above the poi drive way and right shift+enter hit down bottom right corner (spawn poi marker ) a little box appears then hit escape then hit k. 
the box for that little square appears up top left scroll to where it says parts then where the part name shows scroll to the right til you get to the driveway parts. Find the driveway for the district you want the poi and match the size of driveway part with your drive way. If only one bigger then adjust your driveway to fit is best and easiest.  Save
strip internal textures --> save --> update imposter save 
tag properties select the district you would like then save

3 hours ago, stallionsden said:

you can create bigger then 100 x 100 but then it be wilderness. 

but yes if you want the poi in the city then a size of the ones i posted is required. 
(before doing this next step make sure you have the ground set right and rotation correct.)
to add a driveway look at a spot above the poi drive way and right shift+enter hit down bottom right corner (spawn poi marker ) a little box appears then hit escape then hit k. 
the box for that little square appears up top left scroll to where it says parts then where the part name shows scroll to the right til you get to the driveway parts. Find the driveway for the district you want the poi and match the size of driveway part with your drive way. If only one bigger then adjust your driveway to fit is best and easiest.  Save
strip internal textures --> save --> update imposter save 
tag properties select the district you would like then save

Many thanks to you for the explanation and support in editing the Prefab. I understood the basics, now I will understand the POI in more detail.☺️☺️☺️

• Armstrong changed the title to Residential five-story building from Russia