Character got reverted from Level 71 to Level 1 After a crash, all other aspects on the map and chests are the same.

War_Tornado

I was playing the game (A20.5) and it crashed along with my computer (first time that ever happened). I logged back in and my character was reset along with all by skills, books read, etc. then I noticed that the Map still was of my old game (prior to crash) and my bases I made were still intact with all items working. I tried to revert back to the other save but I had been in and out of the game without knowing it would save over the old file(.BAK) for rollback purposes. Does anyone know of a way to fix this, Maybe the Gamedevs can throw me bone and boost my character? Unless someone know  of a different way of fixing this issue.

4 hours ago, War_Tornado said:

Maybe the Gamedevs can throw me bone and boost my character?

If you don't have a backup to get your profile back, you give yourself xp with the "giveselfxp" command.

Press "F1", type "dm", then "giveselfxp 5000"  I don't know how much xp you need to get to level 71 but

you can just give yourself more until you reach your goal. (doesn't have to be "5000", can be any number.)