Alpha 20.5 fps drops!!!

Nico

Hello everybody!!!

First of all i have to apologize for my english, im gonna try my best.

I've been playing 7DTD for a couple of days and i tried a lot of configurations, inside the game itselt (video options) and in my Nvidia configuration.

The thing is i have a lot of fps 100-140 aprox., but suddenly every single time in about 3 minutes i have and fps drops to 0-1 and the game it freezes for some seconds.

Its very anoying play like that, so i decided to post this thread, hoping that somebody has the same problem and the solution for this.

thanks in advance!!!

If those events are always when you try to open your inventory then that is the game cleaning up its memory and that is sadly unavoidable

If those events are random then you should publish the latest logfile of when this happened to pastebin.com and post the link to the logfile on pastebin here and the exact time such an event happened.

If you need explanations how to find your logfile, read the pinned thread in the General Support section that tells you to read it. Which is also where I moved this thread to.

Edited by meganoth (see edit history)

On 6/17/2022 at 8:17 AM, meganoth said:

If those events are always when you try to open your inventory then that is the game cleaning up its memory and that is sadly unavoidable

If those events are random then you should publish the latest logfile of when this happened to pastebin.com and post the link to the logfile on pastebin here and the exact time such an event happened.

If you need explanations how to find your logfile, read the pinned thread in the General Support section that tells you to read it. Which is also where I moved this thread to.

Thank you very much for your feedback... the events are absolutely random. But i figure it out changing a lot of parameters, i dont know exactly what ive change, becaus e i change a lot of things but i guess its has to be the windows or the nvidia control panel... if i play in medium or high textures it doesnt affect.

The thing is now i play at 60-70 fps constantly, with no drops, but i cant reach the +100 fps, that i reached before.