Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
AaronG85

AaronG85

Ultimate Multi-Tool 1.21.1 Released

ULTIMATE MULTI-TOOL

This adds the Ultimate Multi-Tool to your game, This is an 3 in 1 tool combing the Axe, Shovel and Pick Axe.

I have made this based on the original Entrenching Tool by robnunn10 and I have his permission to continue the mod.

I've made this as a late game steel tool but if people want lower version let me know and ill add them in.

I'm using the Steel Axe as the mesh as I have no idea how to make custom meshes so if anyone wants to be helped that would be great.

Installation: Server and Client

Version 1.21.1 (Released 17/07/2023): Updated the Loot table to make the Tool only appear along side steel tools in tier 3-4 quests and changed the loot table of the schematic. Thanks to @Dragonchampion for the code assistance.

Version: 1.21 (Released 11/07/2023): Updated to work with Alpha 21

Version: 1.1 (Released 04/08/2022): Thanks to @Gouki for helping fix the console error and an error with the schematic.

DOWNLOAD

MINIMISE MINING RELIANCE

This is a small modlet I modified based on the work of @Claymore. For those of us that dont like mining big holes in the ground.

This changes the boulders (ResourceStones) in game to give you a small chance at mining Coal, Potassium Nitrate Powder, Lead, Sand and Clay This also gives you a rare chance of mining  Silver, Gold and Diamond Also gives the ability to mine a small amount of iron from terrestrial stone boulders.

The percentages can be changed higher or lower to suit your gaming needs via the blocks.xml.

Installation: Server Only

DOWNLOAD

NOTE: This changes all boulders currently, If anyone has any tips on how to make the changes ONLY affect the ResourceStone Boulder, not the specialized boulders, they are very welcome to PM me so I can implement it.

2 POINT PROGRESSION

Just a small modlet that increases the number of skill points you get per level to 2 - Customizable by changing the XML file.

DOWNLOAD

AaronG85

AaronG85

Updated for Alpha 21

ULTIMATE MULTI-TOOL

This adds the Ultimate Multi-Tool to your game, This is an 3 in 1 tool combing the Axe, Shovel and Pick Axe.

I have made this based on the original Entrenching Tool by robnunn10 and I have his permission to continue the mod.

I've made this as a late game steel tool but if people want lower version let me know and ill add them in.

I'm using the Steel Axe as the mesh as I have no idea how to make custom meshes so if anyone wants to be helped that would be great.

Version 1.21.1 (Released 17/07/2023): Updated the Loot table to make the Tool only appear along side steel tools in tier 3-4 quests and changed the loot table of the schematic. Thanks to @Dragonchampion for the code assistance.

Version: 1.1 (Released 04/08/2022): Thanks to @Gouki for helping fix the console error and an error with the schematic.

DOWNLOAD

MINIMISE MINING RELIANCE

This is a small modlet I modified based on the work of @Claymore. For those of us that dont like mining big holes in the ground.

This changes the boulders (ResourceStones) in game to give you a small chance at mining Coal, Potassium Nitrate Powder, Lead, Sand and Clay This also gives you a rare chance of mining  Silver, Gold and Diamond Also gives the ability to mine a small amount of iron from terrestrial stone boulders.

The percentages can be changed higher or lower to suit your gaming needs via the blocks.xml.

DOWNLOAD

NOTE: This changes all boulders currently, If anyone has any tips on how to make the changes ONLY affect the ResourceStone Boulder, not the specialized boulders, they are very welcome to PM me so I can implement it.

2 POINT PROGRESSION

Just a small modlet that increases the number of skill points you get per level to 2 - Customizable by changing the XML file.

DOWNLOAD

AaronG85

AaronG85

Updated for Alpha 21

ULTIMATE MULTI-TOOL

DOWNLOAD

MINIMISE MINING RELIANCE

DOWNLOAD

2 POINT PROGRESSION

DOWNLOAD

AaronG85

AaronG85

Updated for Alpha 21

ULTIMATE MULTI-TOOL

Installtion: Server and Client

DOWNLOAD

MINIMISE MINING RELIANCE

Installtion: Server Only

DOWNLOAD

2 POINT PROGRESSION

Installtion: Server Only

DOWNLOAD

AaronG85

AaronG85

Updated for Alpha 21

ULTIMATE MULTI-TOOL

DOWNLOAD

MINIMISE MINING RELIANCE

DOWNLOAD

2 POINT PROGRESSION

DOWNLOAD

AaronG85

AaronG85

Updated for Alpha 21

ULTIMATE MULTI-TOOL

This adds the Ultimate Tool to your game, This is an 3 in 1 tool combing the Axe, Shovel and Pick Axe. I have made this based on the original Entrenching Tool by robnunn10 and I have his permission to continue the mod.

DOWNLOAD

MINIMISE MINING RELIANCE

DOWNLOAD

2 POINT PROGRESSION

DOWNLOAD

AaronG85

AaronG85

Updated for Alpha 21

ULTIMATE MULTI-TOOL

This adds the Ultimate Tool to your game, This is an 3 in 1 tool combing the Axe, Shovel and Pick Axe. I have made this based on the original Entrenching Tool by robnunn10 and I have his permission to continue the mod.

DOWNLOAD

MINIMISE MINING RELIANCE

DOWNLOAD

2 POINT PROGRESSION

DOWNLOAD

AaronG85

AaronG85

ULTIMATE TOOL

DOWNLOAD

ULTIMATE ROCK

This is a small modlet I modified based on the work of @Claymore.

This changes the boulders (ResourceStones) in game to give you a small chance at mining

Coal, Potassium Nitrate Powder, Lead, Sand and Clay
This also gives you a rare chance of mining 

Brass, Silver, Gold and Diamond

Also gives the ability to mine a small amount of iron from terrestrial stone boulders.

DOWNLOAD

ULTIMATE PROGRESSION

Just a small modlet that increases the number of skill points you get per level to 2 - Customizable by changing the XML file

DOWNLOAD