Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
AaronG85

AaronG85

Ultimate Tools Updated to 1.24.4

ALPHA5TAG MODS

Minimise Mining Reliance | Point Progression | Snow Water | Supply Drop Beacon | Ultimate Tools | 

MINIMISE MINING RELIANCE

This is a small modlet I modified based on the work of @Claymore. For those of us that dont like mining big holes in the ground.

This changes the above ground boulders in game to give you the ability to mine Coal, Potassium Nitrate Powder, Lead, Sand and Clay. This will also give you a rare chance of mining Silver, Gold and Dimond. Additionally gives the ability to mine a small amount of iron from terrestrial stone boulders.

All mining amounts have been increased in the latest version for all boulders, rocks, underground veins.

Dropped rocks (from mining, explosions ect) now give bags instead of disappearing.

Installation: Server Only

Version 1.21.1 (Released 07/08/2023):

• Increased Mined Amounts
  • Dropped Rocks now gives bags instead of disappearing
  • Seperated Boulders, Ores and Below Ground Veins to give more.

Version: 1.21 (Released 11/07/2023):

• Updated to work with Alpha 21

DOWNLOAD

POINT PROGRESSION

Just a small modlet that increases the number of skill points, now customizable in the XML file to as many points as you would like. Open the XML file and change teh number 2 to whatever amount of points you want.

• Now customizable in the XML file to as many points as you would like.

DOWNLOAD

SNOW WATER

Create 'Clean Water' from Snow and Bucket. 50 Snowballs and 1 Bucket give 5 Jars of Clean Water at the campfire. Tried to balance the recipe so it wasnt to OP, suggestions welcomed on editing the recipe.

• 500 Snow Balls and 1 Bucket = 5 Water

Version: 1.21 (Released 28/07/2023):

• Initial Release

DOWNLOAD

SUPPLY DROP BEACON
(W.I.P)

This mod adds a few different elements to the game with the result being a small beacon you can place that will spawn a loot drop, the parts required to make these are hard to find and expensive to make (I'm still working on balancing between usability and cost and would love feedback).

Adds the following items

• Supply Drop Beacon
  • Supply Drop Beacon Chip - Scalvage by Wrenching Army/Military Trucks, Warehouses, Loot Cases, Control Panels, Computers and Monitors

Adds the folowing recipes

• Supply Drop Beacon

Unlocked

• By Level 1 Electrician.

I'm currently working on assets so at the moment the mod uses existing assets so is only Server only but once assets are added it will require Client and Server.

Version: 1.21 (Released 07/08/2023):

• Initial Release

DOWNLOAD

ULTIMATE TOOLS

This adds two Ultimate Tools to your game, first is the Ultimate Harvesting Tool which combines the Axe, Pick Axe, Shovel, Crowbar and Knife into one, The second is the Ultimate Salvage Tool which combines the Nailgun and Impact Driver.

I have made this based on the original Entrenching Tool by robnunn10 and I have his permission to continue the mod.

I've made these as late game steel tools and are unlocked by level 80 Harvesting Toold and Level 55 Salvage Tools.

I'm using the Steel Axe as the mesh as I have no idea how to make custom meshes so if anyone wants to be helped that would be great.

Version 1.21.4 (Released 10/08/2023):

• Added: Simplified Chinese Translation. Thanks to Zonnil77
  • Updated: Progression
  • Updated: Localization File
  • Changed: Stats for Ultimate Harvesting Tool are slightly better than a Steel Axe to make less OP
  • Removed: Deep Cuts Perk Bonus

Version 1.21.3 (Released 07/08/2023):

• Added the Ultimate Salvage Tool - Repair/Upgrade and Wrench All-In-One
  • Added A21 Proper Code Lines and Names
  • Added "Crowbar" Function for opening Doors, Safes and Treasure Boxes
  • Added to craftingHarvestingTools for Unlock on Level 80
  • Added Tools to rareTools for Traders
  • Removed Old/Useless Code
  • Removed Schmatic
  • Removed Custom Icons To Make Server Only
  • Changed Damage Rates
  • Changed Default Tool Colour
  • Changed Names to Ultimate Harvesting Tool and Ultimate Salvage Tool

Version 1.21.2 (Released 29/07/2023)

• Changed Tool Colour to Blue (WIP with Custom Unity Asset)
  • Lowered Stamina Usage
  • Crafting Tool Qulaity Now Matches Steel Tool Lovel. (Thanks to Fessya on NexusMods)

Version 1.21.1 (Released 17/07/2023)

• Updated the Loot table to make the Tool only appear along side steel tools in tier 3-4 quests and changed the loot table of the schematic. Thanks to @Dragonchampion for the code assistance.

Version: 1.1 (Released 04/08/2022):

• Thanks to @Gouki for helping fix the console error and an error with the schematic.

DOWNLOAD

AaronG85

AaronG85

All Mods Updated - Added New Mod Supply Drop Beacon

ALPHA5TAG MODS

Minimise Mining Reliance | Point Progression | Snow Water | Supply Drop Beacon | Ultimate Tools | 

MINIMISE MINING RELIANCE

This is a small modlet I modified based on the work of @Claymore. For those of us that dont like mining big holes in the ground.

This changes the above ground boulders in game to give you the ability to mine Coal, Potassium Nitrate Powder, Lead, Sand and Clay. This will also give you a rare chance of mining Silver, Gold and Dimond. Additionally gives the ability to mine a small amount of iron from terrestrial stone boulders.

All mining amounts have been increased in the latest version for all boulders, rocks, underground veins.

Dropped rocks (from mining, explosions ect) now give bags instead of disappearing.

DOWNLOAD

POINT PROGRESSION

Just a small modlet that increases the number of skill points, now customizable in the XML file to as many points as you would like. Open the XML file and change teh number 2 to whatever amount of points you want.

DOWNLOAD

SNOW WATER

Create 'Clean Water' from Snow and Bucket. 50 Snowballs and 1 Bucket give 5 Jars of Clean Water at the campfire. Tried to balance the recipe so it wasnt to OP, suggestions welcomed on editing the recipe.

• Initial Release

DOWNLOAD

SUPPLY DROP BEACON
(W.I.P)

This mod adds a few different elements to the game with the result being a small beacon you can place that will spawn a loot drop, the parts required to make these are hard to find and expensive to make (I'm still working on balancing between usability and cost and would love feedback).

Adds the following items

• Supply Drop Beacon
  • Supply Drop Beacon Chip - Scalvage by Wrenching Army/Military Trucks, Warehouses, Loot Cases, Control Panels, Computers and Monitors

• Supply Drop Beacon

Unlocked

I'm currently working on assets so at the moment the mod uses existing assets so is only Server only but once assets are added it will require Client and Server.

• Initial Release

DOWNLOAD

ULTIMATE TOOLS

This adds two Ultimate Tools to your game, first is the Ultimate Harvesting Tool which combines the Axe, Pick Axe, Shovel, Crowbar and Knife into one, The second is the Ultimate Salvage Tool which combines the Nailgun and Impact Driver.

I have made this based on the original Entrenching Tool by robnunn10 and I have his permission to continue the mod.

I've made these as late game steel tools and are unlocked by level 80 Harvesting Toold and Level 55 Salvage Tools.

I'm using the Steel Axe as the mesh as I have no idea how to make custom meshes so if anyone wants to be helped that would be great.

• Removed Schmatic
  • Changed Damage Rates

• Lowered Stamina Usage
  • Crafting Tool Qulaity Now Matches Steel Tool Lovel. (Thanks to Fessya on NexusMods)

• Updated the Loot table to make the Tool only appear along side steel tools in tier 3-4 quests and changed the loot table of the schematic. Thanks to @Dragonchampion for the code assistance.

• Thanks to @Gouki for helping fix the console error and an error with the schematic.

DOWNLOAD

AaronG85

AaronG85

ALPHA5TAG MODS

MINIMISE MINING RELIANCE

DOWNLOAD

POINT PROGRESSION

DOWNLOAD

SNOW WATER

• Initial Release

DOWNLOAD

SUPPLY DROP BEACON
(W.I.P)

Adds the following items

• Supply Drop Beacon

• Supply Drop Beacon

Unlocked

• Initial Release

DOWNLOAD

ULTIMATE TOOLS

• Removed Schmatic
  • Changed Damage Rates

• Lowered Stamina Usage

DOWNLOAD

AaronG85

AaronG85

ALPHA5TAG MODS

MINIMISE MINING RELIANCE

DOWNLOAD

POINT PROGRESSION

DOWNLOAD

SNOW WATER

• Initial Release

DOWNLOAD

SUPPLY DROP BEACON
(W.I.P)

Adds the following items

• Supply Drop Beacon

• Supply Drop Beacon

Unlocked

• Initial Release

DOWNLOAD

ULTIMATE TOOLS

• Removed Schmatic
  • Removed Custom Icons To Maker Server Only
  • Changed Damage Rates
  • Changed Default Tool Colourbit

• Lowered Stamina Usage

DOWNLOAD

AaronG85

AaronG85

ALPHA5TAG MODS

MINIMISE MINING RELIANCE

DOWNLOAD

POINT PROGRESSION

DOWNLOAD

SNOW WATER

• Initial Release

DOWNLOAD

SUPPLY DROP BEACON

Adds the following items

• Supply Drop Beacon

• Supply Drop Beacon

Unlocked

• Initial Release

DOWNLOAD

ULTIMATE TOOLS

• Removed Schmatic
  • Removed Custom Icons To Maker Server Only
  • Changed Damage Rates
  • Changed Default Tool Colourbit

• Lowered Stamina Usage

DOWNLOAD

AaronG85

AaronG85

Snow Water - Initial Release

ULTIMATE MULTI-TOOL

This adds the Ultimate Multi-Tool to your game, This is an 3 in 1 tool combing the Axe, Shovel and Pick Axe.

I've made this as a late game steel tool but if people want lower version let me know and ill add them in.

I'm using the Steel Axe as the mesh as I'm currently working on a custom mesh but still learning Unity.

Installation: Server and Client

• Lowered Stamina Usage

DOWNLOAD

MINIMISE MINING RELIANCE

This changes the boulders (ResourceStones) in game to give you a small chance at mining Coal, Potassium Nitrate Powder, Lead, Sand and Clay This also gives you a rare chance of mining  Silver, Gold and Diamond Also gives the ability to mine a small amount of iron from terrestrial stone boulders.

The percentages can be changed higher or lower to suit your gaming needs via the blocks.xml.

DOWNLOAD

NOTE: This changes all boulders currently, If anyone has any tips on how to make the changes ONLY affect the ResourceStone Boulder, not the specialized boulders, they are very welcome to PM me so I can implement it.

2 POINT PROGRESSION

Just a small modlet that increases the number of skill points you get per level to 2 - Customizable by changing the XML file.

DOWNLOAD

SNOW WATER

• Initial Release

DOWNLOAD

AaronG85

AaronG85

ULTIMATE MULTI-TOOL

This adds the Ultimate Multi-Tool to your game, This is an 3 in 1 tool combing the Axe, Shovel and Pick Axe.

I've made this as a late game steel tool but if people want lower version let me know and ill add them in.

• Lowered Stamina Usage

DOWNLOAD

MINIMISE MINING RELIANCE

This changes the boulders (ResourceStones) in game to give you a small chance at mining Coal, Potassium Nitrate Powder, Lead, Sand and Clay This also gives you a rare chance of mining  Silver, Gold and Diamond Also gives the ability to mine a small amount of iron from terrestrial stone boulders.

The percentages can be changed higher or lower to suit your gaming needs via the blocks.xml.

DOWNLOAD

NOTE: This changes all boulders currently, If anyone has any tips on how to make the changes ONLY affect the ResourceStone Boulder, not the specialized boulders, they are very welcome to PM me so I can implement it.

2 POINT PROGRESSION

Just a small modlet that increases the number of skill points you get per level to 2 - Customizable by changing the XML file.

DOWNLOAD

SNOW WATER

• Initial Release

DOWNLOAD

AaronG85

AaronG85

ULTIMATE MULTI-TOOL

Version 1.21.1 (Released 17/07/2023): Updated the Loot table to make the Tool only appear along side steel tools in tier 3-4 quests and changed the loot table of the schematic. Thanks to @Dragonchampion for the code assistance.

Version: 1.21 (Released 11/07/2023): Updated to work with Alpha 21

Version: 1.1 (Released 04/08/2022): Thanks to @Gouki for helping fix the console error and an error with the schematic.

DOWNLOAD

MINIMISE MINING RELIANCE

DOWNLOAD

2 POINT PROGRESSION

DOWNLOAD

SNOW WATER

Version: 1.21 (Released 28/07/2023): Initial Release

DOWNLOAD

AaronG85

AaronG85

ULTIMATE MULTI-TOOL

Version 1.21.1 (Released 17/07/2023): Updated the Loot table to make the Tool only appear along side steel tools in tier 3-4 quests and changed the loot table of the schematic. Thanks to @Dragonchampion for the code assistance.

Version: 1.1 (Released 04/08/2022): Thanks to @Gouki for helping fix the console error and an error with the schematic.

DOWNLOAD

MINIMISE MINING RELIANCE

DOWNLOAD

2 POINT PROGRESSION

DOWNLOAD

SNOW WATER

Version: 1.21 (Released 28/07/2023): Initial Release

DOWNLOAD

AaronG85

AaronG85

Ultimate Multi-Tool 1.21.1 Released

ULTIMATE MULTI-TOOL

DOWNLOAD

MINIMISE MINING RELIANCE

DOWNLOAD

2 POINT PROGRESSION

DOWNLOAD