Coming back after missing a few versions, quick question

NeroTheHero

Haven't had the bandwidth to play much since A16... loving the games current state with A20... props to the devs if they happen to see this.

I was looking at the A20 seed thread and I noticed a lot of posters were looking for seeds with level 5 building in the snow.... why is it so important that there be level 5 buildings in the snow?

Mechanically, I'd guess: the loot stage is second only to the wasteland, but the spawn rates are much more manageable. Good gets, not that great threat.

Then again, might just be that people like the biome, or the constant meat deliveries, or ... something.

There is tiers of biomes now. It´s Forest-Desert-Snow-Wasteland. Shortly said, the harder the biome the better the loot. Your gamestage and lootstage goes up if you go into a harder biome but the enemies also get harder. Also bigger POI´s do add a bonus to the lootstage now and you will see enemies in a Tier 5 on day one that you wouldn´t see outside yet. No more quick looting the roof of a big POI in very early game anymore, that would be deadly.

Edited by pApA^LeGBa (see edit history)