single world creation error Error initializing server: Create Socket Or Thread Failure

ArTeMkAg

I find it a little interesting that your first image is from Steam, but the log is from a headless dedi.

Just FYI, never start the dedicated server from Steam. Always use the batch file.

Restart the host to ensure you don't have any hung processes/ports, and ensure you're using a clean port range.

1 minute ago, ArTeMkAg said:

good. where to change the port in which folder and file

That's in your config file.  The default is port 26900, which will use the range of 26900-26903. Console and telnet are on 8080 and 8081 respectively.

18 minutes ago, SylenThunder said:

Мне кажется немного интересным, что ваше первое изображение взято из Steam, а лог — от безголового деди.

К вашему сведению, никогда не запускайте выделенный сервер из Steam. Всегда используйте командный файл.

Перезапустите хост, чтобы убедиться, что у вас нет зависших процессов/портов, и убедитесь, что вы используете чистый диапазон портов.

Это в вашем файле конфигурации. По умолчанию используется порт 26900, который будет использовать диапазон 26900-26903. Консоль и телнет есть на 8080 и 8081 соответственно.

hhmm ummm how to restart the host or give permission Usually only one use of a socket address (protocol/network address/port) is allowed.

15 minutes ago, ArTeMkAg said:

how to restart the host

Don't run Steam to run the server. Close Steam down. Start the game server from the "startdedicated.bat" file in your install folder.

To find your port conflict:

Open a command prompt with admin rights, run the command "netstat -ab" (without the quotes) to see what applications are using what ports.

To set a port for the game:

Open serverconfig.xml and edit the lines:

<property name="ServerPort"                        value="26900"/> (for the game port)

<property name="ControlPanelPort"                value="8080"/> (for the control panel port)

<property name="TelnetPort"                        value="8081"/> (for the telnet port)

The ports shown are the defaults. Change the conflicted port to an available port.

Use the output of the netstat -ab command to help you select ports that are not in use.

Edited by Beelzybub (see edit history)

39 minutes ago, Beelzybub said:

Не запускайте Steam для запуска сервера. Закройте Steam. Запустите игровой сервер из файла startdedicated.bat в папке установки.

Чтобы найти конфликт портов:

Откройте командную строку с правами администратора, запустите команду «netstat -ab» (без кавычек), чтобы увидеть, какие приложения используют какие порты.

Чтобы установить порт для игры:

Откройте serverconfig.xml и отредактируйте строки:

<property name="ServerPort" value="26900"/> (для игрового порта)

<property name="ControlPanelPort" value="8080"/> (для порта панели управления)

<property name="TelnetPort" value="8081"/> (для порта telnet)

Используйте неиспользуемые порты, которые вы нашли с помощью команды netstat -ab.

so it seems like it happened 1 time, but then if you go into the single world that created it, then everything is all over again

Вот видео  https://files.fm/f/pfq58sp3m  когда меняю незанятый порт он его берет. и все сначала here are the logs https://pastebin.com/PByifLYD

I apologize for my problems with the game, it's been so long and lengthy. how can I change the order of the ports in the application that I use

Edited by ArTeMkAg
complete (see edit history)

50 minutes ago, ArTeMkAg said:

Here is a video https://files.fm/f/pfq58sp3m when I change a port that is not busy, it takes it. and all over again

Sorry, I'm confused. The log you posted is from a dedicated server, but your video is showing the client starting a mp game.

Which one are we trying fix?

Edited by Beelzybub (see edit history)

45 minutes ago, Beelzybub said:

Ваше видео показывает, как вы подключаетесь к серверу с клиента, но мы даже не знаем, запущен ли сервер.

Запустите сервер без клиента и убедитесь, что он работает. Затем опубликуйте журнал сервера здесь, чтобы показать, что он работает. если ты

не заставляйте сервер работать правильно, нет причин тестировать клиент.

it started as you said through startdedicated. it worked, but then, as I left the game, I turned off the server. then all over again

https://pastebin.com/8kAZLk8Q

https://pastebin.com/TTiC2Rjg

18 minutes ago, ArTeMkAg said:

I turned off the server. then all over again

It looks like the first server instance didn't release the port when you closed it down. I dunno why, but you could reboot to release all the ports and start over. Also, when the port is showing as "in use" check with netstat to see if it really is in use and by what program.