error 7 Days To Die Launcher Error at line 4, Pos 21:Expected, or ], got token ":"

ArTeMkAg

1 hour ago, Beelzybub said:

Я не думаю, что вы можете запустить игру из лаунчера в 14.7. Вы получаете ошибку в 20.3?

в версии альфа 14.7 есть лаунчер. И это тоже не работает на 7 версии Days To Die alpha 20.3(b3)

2 minutes ago, ArTeMkAg said:

в версии альфа 14.7 есть лаунчер. И это тоже не работает на 7 версии Days To Die alpha 20.3(b3)

what can you advise how to fix this I will leave the choice to reset window 10 for the time being

1 hour ago, Beelzybub said:

From the 7 Days to Die Steam game launcher, select "Tools", then select "clean game data...".

Check all the boxes and select "Clean".

After that, validate your files through Steam.

umm. Can you provide a screenshot I don't understand where to click and delete

I understood your idea. "delete the game via steam" is it so if so then this one did not help yes and I cleared the registry deleted what is connected with 7 Days to Die even the game folders

and yet I think that something remained from 7 Days to Die only where to remove this

If you want to play an earlier version like A14 I think you should completely delete your game directory (with Windows Explorer). And then change to the wanted alpha and validate in steam.

Do anything less and you will have files from other alpha versions remaining and that will often lead to errors.

3 hours ago, ArTeMkAg said:

Я лучше покажу вам видео, но я так понял, что через лаунчер, но   https://files.fm/f/48hypfjcv

https://files.fm/f/hkr5rrpn4

33 minutes ago, meganoth said:

Если вы хотите играть в более раннюю версию, такую как A14, я думаю, вам следует полностью удалить папку с игрой (с помощью проводника Windows). А потом перейти на желаемую альфу и подтвердить в стиме.

Делайте что-нибудь меньшее, и у вас останутся файлы из других альфа-версий, что часто приводит к ошибкам.

thanks now i did and download alpha 14.7 maybe it will help