Question about Land Claim Block /territory

SEDATIVE

I am going to describe my problem:

So, i run a server, and when there is an expired land claim block, i cannot damage it, or the property where it is. (Even when i am in admin mode 😐 )

But then a casual player comes and HE CAN destroy it easily....

Now we are got to another server, and there we found a Base with an expired land claim block... My buddy can damage it, but i cannot :D Even when i putted my OWN land claim down...

I reinstalled the game, reinstalled windows, tried to install it on another drive....still the same. 

Anyone got any solutions for this? 😐 

So you have the problem whether you are admin or not, right?

Sounds to me as if you still had some mod left over from an older alpha, so when reinstalling the game make sure there is no Mod folder anymore.

Furthermore you could use the game launcher to clean your configuration if you haven't done that already (but that wipes progress in many worlds and even local worlds and savegames)

Please post your logfile if you want more than guesswork, a HOWTO is in a pinned thread in this forum section

19 minutes ago, meganoth said:

So you have the problem whether you are admin or not, right?

Sounds to me as if you still had some mod left over from an older alpha, so when reinstalling the game make sure there is no Mod folder anymore.

Furthermore you could use the game launcher to clean your configuration if you haven't done that already (but that wipes progress in many worlds and even local worlds and savegames)

Please post your logfile if you want more than guesswork, a HOWTO is in a pinned thread in this forum section

I deleted the mod folder when reinstalling the game, so dont have it.

Umm and if it deletes my progress on saves local folder content, i will lost all my stuff on other servers too?

On my server using server side mods only, and from A20 😐

Edited by SEDATIVE (see edit history)

13 minutes ago, SEDATIVE said:

I deleted the mod folder when reinstalling the game, so dont have it.

Umm and if it deletes my progress on saves local folder content, i will lost all my stuff on other servers too?

On my server using server side mods only, and from A20 😐

If you want to keep local savegames and worlds, simply make a backup of them (or don't delete them, you can select which parts you want to delete. But then you also can't be totally sure you have removed the problem).

With servers there is the question whether "PersistentPlayerProfiles" is turned on or off. If turned on you will keep all progress. If turned off you probably need to visit with the same profile you had before.

I have not the slightest idea what happens if you previously used a custom profile instead of one of the premade. Is it keyed to the name of the profile, or must all settings be equal in that profile? Probably it is the name I would think

Edited by meganoth (see edit history)